Here are some resources to help you feel connected with your church family during this time of isolation due to COVID-19 precautions.
We will be adding resources several times a week, so check back frequently.
From Your TLC F.U.N. (For U Now) Committee…
Let’s Have Some Fun!
As we stay home and stay healthy, our TLC family can still remain connected…we just need to be a little more creative. Thank goodness social distancing doesn’t require us to be anti-social. We can still laugh, talk, and see each other through the wonders of technology (remember when the telephone was new technology?).
The TLC Fun committee is meeting ‘virtually’ to create some fun ways that we can connect over the next few weeks. For example, you can join us on:
▪ Sunday – Virtual coffee hour on Facebook – say hi and respond to a group question
▪ Monday – Look for some trivia questions in your inbox
▪ Tuesday – Answers to the trivia questions will be revealed by our guest trivia master – check your inbox
▪ Wednesday – Virtual “Be Happy” Hour in the Zoom Room
▪ Friday – Phone a Friend – pull out your church directory and phone a friend
Help us get the fun times started by giving us a little information. Please click here for a short survey: https://bit.ly/tlcfunsurvey
We are all in this together. We all need a little TLC – we are here For U Now (FUN).
Blessed to be a blessing!
The “Fun” Committee
Musical Selections by Karl Olsen, the Trinity Choir, and other musicians…
What a Friend We Have in Jesus
Tura Lura Lura – an Irish Lullaby